The City of Reno has launched a multi-year effort to prepare a new master plan. Reimagine Reno is an opportunity for everyone who cares about the City to assess our community today, understand choices for the future, and influence the master plan policies to match the vision.
Draft Land Use Map
Phase II documents
The latest Phase II documents appear below; please visit the Resources page for access to all documents.
- Draft City of Reno Master Plan, released July 2017
- Draft Citywide Policy Framework (excerpt from draft plan), updated July 2017
- Draft Area-Specific Policies/Design Principles (excerpt from draft plan), updated July 2017
- Draft Growth and Reinvestment Framework (excerpt from draft plan), released July 2017
- Draft Implementation Plan (excerpt from draft plan), released July 2017
Phase I Results