The City of Reno has launched a multi-year effort to prepare a new master plan. Reimagine Reno is an opportunity for everyone who cares about the City to assess our community today, understand choices for the future, and influence the master plan policies to match the vision.
Phase II documents
The latest Phase II documents appear below; please visit the Resources page for access to all documents.
- Fiscal Impact Analysis of Key Policy Choices – Findings Memo and Presentation, released November 18, 2016
- Preliminary Plan Organization and Land Use Approach documents, set of four documents presented to the Reno Planning Commission on September 21, 2016 for approval of conceptual direction
- Employment Demand Forecast and Needs Analysis, released August 19, 2016
- Housing Demand Forecast and Needs Assessment, released August 15, 2016
- Draft Vision, Guiding Principles and Goals, revised draft August 2016
Phase I Results